2013/06/07

Bodo #055: Love Letter Lethargy



Dear NSA,

how are you today?
Everything vertical? What operates the crookbacked kindredship?
Those are german sayings, literally translated. I ment to be funny. But you already know that, don't you?

You know every last fuckin' detail about me. You know my name, my adress, my fuckin' pants size ... you got it all under control. Absolutly nothing is able to surprise you, right?

Well, me neither.

I'm not surprised by your efforts. It's not about terrorism ... it's about dominance. That is ALL the fuckin' USA is about. Cock-Compensation. You wanna maintain the big cheeses of our damn planet. Terrorism only exits because of your arrogance, because of your handling with persia ... fuck, everything foreign in general, because of your limitless stupidity and greed! YOU CREATED YOUR OWN ENEMIES! And now you gotta deal with 'em ... right?
You gotta deal ... with EVERYONE not American.


That's fine with me.
I don't give a fuckin' shit anymore. American people might be constricted enough to actually believe your "WE-WANNA-HEAL-THE-WORLD"-Crap ... but .....
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hell satan poo shit I do not know enough english cuss words ass whore cunt fuck ....
those DAMN european assholes! They are nothing better! They buy Apple-Products ... in other words, they PAY you for critical observation of their own lives ... , they post their holliday pictures on Facebook, they vote for conservative parties to protect them from any political or economical changes ..... they do fuckin' anything in their power to make sure, Orwells "1984" will become reality soon.
So ... they earned it. Maybe even gonna enjoy it.
Because we all can feel save then.
You gonna watch out for us, America. You won't let any harm befall the righteous; you only oppose evil.

Yeah. Sure.


Today Europe is your friend, your ally.
Tomorrow our opinion might differ from yours. You can't let that happen, right? We're either with you, or against you, right?
But we shall not be affraid, because GO(O)D WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL.

So I trust in Sexy, mother of my soul, and just give in.
I'm yours. I've always been, but as of now I'm gonna like it.

Because I'm tired, dear NSA.
I'm so fuckin' tired of trying to do the smart thing. The reasonable thing. It's sooooo much easier to march lock-step ... as proven by my own ancestors.
The only difference is ....
YOU gonna lead us this time ... you already do ......
'cause you know us better then we know ourselves.
There is no need to convince us of your ways ... all you have to do, is to adapt our thinking by telling us, what we wanna be told ... the way we wanna be told ... the time we wanna be told .....
and we're gonna actually believe, all your ideas and guidelines had been our own all along.

And if that doesn't work ... you still have a lot of bullet-spitting Cock-Compensation up your sleeve.


I'm not a terrorist, dear NSA. You know that ... because you know ME. The real me.
But still, I do not like you.
That's not remotely relevant. Sure.
Nothing really is anymore.

You suck! Your country sucks! My readers suck!
THE WORLD SUCKS!


With that being said ... I'm awaiting your command.
Cause I wanna suck, too.
Only once in my life, I'm not gonna be the outsider.

... bless you, NSA ...
... bless you, America .........


... bless ....... myself ...........................

Keine Kommentare: